mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Ha! Ha! AN all-in-one typa thing...

so ive always played video games, once ive died I always gaze twords any fishtank in sight (my family has always had something..) so im sitting here playin now, my 42" tv is on the floor next to a stand with a 30" tv and a oooollldddd 12" tv below it. then it hit me! mount the tv on the front of the stand of the fishtank! as it were a door to the sump area. of course it would have to be carefully planned so once you put the tv on there might be a splash guard and even seals to prevent evaporation from exiting the bottom of the stand near the tv.



but I have a conundrum now..



I was planning on a 8x8 viewing area for the sump where I would most likely house an anemone and some décor



I just drew this its about what I want. let me know if you guys see any flaws..



since the display area will be offset, I think I can just offset my tv so if I look right of the tv there is a lil fishtank and if I look up there is a big fishtank lmao... just one of my crazy ideas..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire