vendredi 2 mai 2014

Nate's Bare Bottom Fish Room Build

Sorry I have not been around much lately, I have been working like crazy. Good news is I just bought a house and this place has a well insulated sun room/Game room, that is now being converted into a fish room.



When we were looking for a house I was looking for a house that had a good place for my fish room, and I think I found it :nuts:





here is the layout....









Doors are Brown,

Windows are Blue,

Tanks are Pink (ok well whatever you want to call it),

and I'm planning on merging the void space and "wet room" areas together to have a little bit more room, and maybe space for a cold water in-wall reef one day...



So the plan now is to build the 60g frag tank and get that going before I move into the new house, and move my stock from the 40g breeder to that, then work on the main display, I was thinking a 48" Long, 20" tall, and 30" wide, but I might go for a 96" long, 20" tall, and 30" wide OR 48" long, 60" wide, and 20" tall almost cube setup, IDK yet.



So here goes....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire