jeudi 1 mai 2014

Every Time I do a Water Change My Corals get Very Stressed Out - Is is from Palytoxin

Every Time I do a Water Change My Corals get Very Stressed Out.



The Tank has been doing great for Months then I got a Large Rock covered in Purple Death's.



Since then



My Hammers and FrogSpawn Close Up and have White/Gray Stuff on Top of them.

Zoanthids Close up for a Day or two.

Acans also get covered in this White/Gray Film and Spit stuff out.



For a while now I could not figure out what the problem was.



Then somebody said it was Palytoxin coming off the Purple Death's.



I have only heard of this affecting people though not Coral.



But it makes sense since that is the only thing new in the tank.



My Water is Perfect



Temperature 78 Degrees

Salinity 1.025

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 0

Nitrate 0

Alkalinity 10.2



Has anybody heard of this?



Can Palytoxin kill Coral?



Are Purple Death Paly's known for this too?



Should I just throw out the Rock of Purple Death's?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire