lundi 22 janvier 2018

What should I get for corals/cleaners

What would go with the corals and fish that I have? I have:
One diamond gobie
Three clowns(don't know the kinds)
One neon dottyback
One basslet lantern
One emerald crab
2-3 hermits
2 nessarious snails
Three other large snails
One pin cuishion urchin
2 devils hand corals
Two small Kenya trees
A rock with 3+ club anemones(didn't even know that they were there until after I had the rock in the tank for about a week)
One candy can coral
Two small mushrooms
One Hawaiian feather duster
3 peppermint shrimp
1 skunk cleaner shrimp
A few zoas on a small rock
Some seaweed( I think that is what it is)
Some small starfish(several species) that came hidden in/on rocks and corals I bought

i have the pictures on of my tank on a different thread thought I should start a new one. I will post the link after I post this.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire