samedi 27 janvier 2018

Hello Saturday!

Top of the morning to all our TRT Friends, and welcome to the weekend.....HAPPY SATURDAY! Mid 30's heading to near on 60......so looks like the right range in temps for me to go boating this morning. Dunkin Donuts piled up to support the sleepless over crowd to go with our morning, actually all day coffee. :D I bailed around midnight and the noise level was still up there, but snoring is all I hear at the moment. Jen keeps reminding me, and I keep forgetting that we have dinner with Squirt's future in-laws this evening......been there before, are nice Folks, and no 'putting on airs' required. HUH, good thing there! You can't squeeze a whole lot of 'air' into an old rust bucket like me. Heck Doug, if'n they have such a thing I may try a Glenfiddich 18 with conversations. ;) Hope today finds everyone safe and healthy and full of hope for groovy things ahead,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire