lundi 29 janvier 2018

Most entertaing and favorite fish/critters

Im sure some of you have maybe seen this but check this out...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj5TJ9k1rP8

That is just funny..so what are your favorite and most entertaining fish and critters? stick to something you have had as opposed to your wishlist...that being said..due to my limited experience with marine fish I have to go with what got me into the hobby and one I have the classic and wiggling lovable clownfish ..My favorite is still the classic orange white and black pattern..I love all the exotics and I have a wyoming white with gorgeous accents on her face fins etc..but..my classic ocellaris is my fave and to me the most beautiful..Why do I love them you might ask..I love the vivid colors but find their shape and fins to be very pretty and elegant..and I love how they hover and wiggle..great personalities..so what about you ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire