jeudi 25 janvier 2018

In memorium

" It is with great sadness that I report that Dick “Fishdaddy” Vance passed away after an extended illness late last year.
Dick was one of the founders of The Reef Tank and a very dear friend and mentor to me and many, many others. In addition to his love for reef keeping he was a very accomplished, published photographer that sparked my getting back into that in the digital age.
Dick was a generous, caring person who was deeply committed to his family, faith and as a noted Judge worked tirelessly to make the world a better place. He was a gracious host to me and several people on this forum and others, and was a regular at Tom Wyatt's legendary barbeques.
His advice and example made me be a more caring person and a much better leader for this forum. I as well as many who have been here 20+ years will truly miss him and his sage counsel and the many, many photographs he shared with us over the years."


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire