mardi 23 janvier 2018

Neon Green Sinularia Question

Hello All:
I have been having an issue with a neon green sinularia. It is about 2 years old. It always stood tall and proud.

In the last several months I added two more. Plus some toadstools.

I have a 94 gallon corner bow front. It's about 2.5 years old.
Water parameters are normal.

I do 10% WCs at least twice a month. The older of the three sinularias has been looking awful. I moved him lower in the tank. He used to be above the other two, up near the toadstool.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Is he a goner? Pics are attached. Image 3 is the sad guy. You can see the general location of where the sad sinularia was above the smaller of the two happy ones, near the toadstool. But, I don't think they ever touched each other.
Thanks so much.

By the way, I have healty jasmine polyps, GSPs, zoas, anthelias, kenyas and xenias.
Also, I have seen an explosion of brittle stars and fancy brittle stars (the ones with the reddish discs) since using ReefRoids.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image1.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 142.8 KB ID: 168690   Click image for larger version Name: image2.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 155.0 KB ID: 168698   Click image for larger version Name: image3.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 144.2 KB ID: 168706  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire