samedi 12 août 2017

Will Basslet and Dottyback mingle???

I planned to add a Royal Gramma Basslet and also like the dottybacks for color. I like the Orchid, purple, bicolor, and neon dottybacks. When I mentioned my plans, one LFS guy said to add the RG Basslet and a dottyback at the same time to prevent aggression. The next visit, another employee advised against any dottyback/basslet combo. He said the species are too similar and they will be aggressive to each other. I would appreciate any thoughts on these two species. Any experience with basslet/dottyback combos? Will 2 different dottybacks get along any better than a basslet and dottyback?

I have a 55g with 2 clowns, 1 blenny, 1 valentine puffer, zoa colony, and xenia at this point.

Thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire