mardi 7 février 2017

New fish owner, help!

Hi! I might get a biocube 29 soon from Craigslist . I had a saltwater fish tank a couple years ago when I was little (I'm only 15 now lol) ive been doing lots of reasearch and I have a couple questions.

1. Do you need sand? The tank doesn't come with any.

2. The tank comes with soft corals(mushroom, gsf, hammer coral,and frogspawn). How do you take care of coral? My old tank didnt have any coral, only live rock (our old live rock is sitting in my backyard and is pretty worn out, can i put it the new tank? ) The tank comes with an aqualife t5 light, which got really good reviews. Do I need to feed them?

3. I've reasearched on good hardy beginner fish, is this an OK bioload?

Also, whats a good diet for these fish? I might get full life spectrum pellets

1 ocellaris clownfish
1 watchman goby
1fire fish
1 royal gramma
1 matted filefish (really cool fish currently at my fish store)
1 cleaner shrimp
Maybe a Hermit Crab or snail (they're cute :3)

Thanks a lot!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire