mercredi 8 février 2017

How the fish, did I get ich?

What I'd like to know is how I got ich seemingly out of the blue. In reality I must have done something wrong, I just want to know what.

1. So I added three new fish, rock Blenny, Kole Tang and one spot fox face.
The tank mates are, clownfish and recently dead pajama cardinal.
2. I started feeding nori.
3. Saw signs of ich on the Kole Tang. No bullying, he was the biggest fish.
4. Started adding garlic to my nori, hoping it would help the tang and started using "dr g anti parasitic fish food."
5. My Pajama Cardinal dies. I saw visible signs of ich and faded color.
6. Kole Tang Dies. Saw visible ich, but at the time of death it had faded color and teared fins.
7. Fox face is covered with ich, clownfish hiding, rock blenny acting strange.
Still feeding dr g anti parasitic fish food, and nori.

I just want to know how to prevent this DARN ICH!!! And how did I get it in the first place!?!? I thought fish tanks were relaxing??:bawling:? PSHHH.:mad:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire