jeudi 2 février 2017

Everyone running reefbreeders lights...

Hey everyone! A week ago I bought the reefbreeders photon v2 48 light. I am very pleased with this light and am in no way downing it. All my coral are adjusting great....except one. My acro have completely bleached. They never really grew well in the first place but I still would like to keep them. I would move them but they have grown to a big rock. They are about midway down in the tank so I didn't think they were getting too much light. My monti's are higher and lower and are not bleaching. There is one that is about 2 inches away from it on the same level and I can't tell, but it looks like it may be changing colors as well. Not a lot but maybe a little. Now I was wondering if the greens could be doing the bleaching? They are directly above those acros and monti. I was gonna raise the light up as my % max right now is 28. I don't think that's too much. I decided against raising them since everything else is doing so well. Any ideas? Could it be the green light doing it?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire