dimanche 24 janvier 2016

My new 75g setup

Hi. I'm just about ready to set up my 75g that's been sitting in my living room for a long time. I just wanted some help and a second opinion on stocking, decor, ect.

Here's what my and my fish guy went over:

Live rock - 10lbs
Dry rock - 50lbs
Live sand - 60lbs

I'm using mostly dry rock because it's a lot cheaper.

I'm also buying mixed water from the fish guy. I don't have an RO system. So figure about 50-60 gallons of water.

For stocking, I picked the main fish I wanted and then we tried to pick tank mates that would work. I'm open for suggestions if my current stocking is bad.

3 chalk bass (the fish I want the most)

2 ocellaris clowns (might switch for 3 green chromis)

1 diamond goby (was recommended to me. I really don't like the look of this one, though.)
2 skunk shrimp


I also saw some engineer gobies, but I think they'd get way too big for my tank. They seem to like groups too. I wanted a scooter blenny, but was advised against it. I plan on getting a starfish sometime in the future after tank is established.

As of right now, it's a FOWLR tank. I don't feel confident enough to have any corals yet. So any comments or suggestions would be helpful.

Also....tanks can support the weight of all the stuff, right? I'm kinda slightly freaking out that it's all gonna crash into the floor. I know the tank holds water and it used to be a platy grow out tank. I'm still nervous though >_<</div>

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire