mercredi 25 février 2015

What do you think of this MH fixture?

Note: The seller posted a picture of a model with Compact florcents and is only 4ft long. In the discription he explains but I emailed him anyways and he confermed that the fixture for sale is new in box, 72", and uses t5ho's



Click Here To View Link



I had a catalina fixture about 4 years ago when I was in the planted tank hobby and it was nice and worked well but it was just a 4x t5ho



My main concern is can this fixture run Radium bulbs I dont know how to tell. It says it has an electric ballast.



The other fixture I am considering is the Hamilton Cebu Sun, its 1170.00 I know this one is proven to work well but it is bulky and ugly but if it works it works but if the other one will get the job done just the same id rather save the 400$




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire