jeudi 26 février 2015

How to glue frags to a rock safely

I've been picking up some small coral frags recently. I always look for the smallest ones I can find since my tank is small (36g). The problem is they are usually attached to small lightweight rocks. I have some snails that like to bulldoze their way around and occasionally bump a frag out of its place.



What can I use to glue the frags in place? I'm thinking of some glue and putty for different applications. Must be reef safe. I want to safely be able to glue a small rock into the reef. Something that I can use in my display tank that won't hurt my corals, inverts or fish.



I have a tube of something that came with my tank. It's an epoxy that's green on the outside and white in the middle. I guess you mix them together. But it smells really toxic and I'm scared to use it in my tank.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire