jeudi 26 février 2015

Help! New RO system problems

Hi,



I recently started using a new 4 stage 150gpd ro unit - I am on well water that is about 7.2 ph and 120-130 ppms on the .5 scale. Water is coming out of the membrane at 50-60ppm with new filters; membrane appears to be properly seated. This is not creeping tds issue it has been like this since i ordered the unit from Fountainhead. After filling 150 gallons I had to replace my dual stage DI & my 1st sediment filter which was absolutely caked in precipitated iron. I have added a dual stage prefilter to try and help extend the life of the ro units filters but ppms still come out of the membrane at 50 - I cant keep replacing filters & DI every other day -what can I do? This is a major problem for me right now as Im sure you can imagine! Any & all help greatly appreciated!! :) Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire