vendredi 27 février 2015

Which LED Fixture for SPS Coral in my tank

Hey Guys,



Can someone please recommend me a good fixture. Im ready to spend the money, but for something thats worth it.



Currently my aquarium is 3 month old. 150 gallons.



its 6 feet long and only 24 inches deep.



There is a cover on top that has space from glass top to the cover about 6 inches. So Can't have a hanging light, only the one you place on top of the glass..





Currently runnning the wackiest set up. Marineland LED, 2 Fixtures one is 48 inches and the other is 30. Also running another EDGE 48 inch fixture that has more lights than just white and blue.



This was done, because I had a fixture from my old aquarium, (30 inches) but wasn't enough. When I bought the new fixture (48 inches EDGE). It seemed like the aquarium wasn't bright enough, and the corners would be dark.



So bought another marineland 48 inches..



RESULT = 3 LED Light Fixtures running and the cause is heavy heavy algae growth..



Otherwise my chalice is growing at a tremendous rate..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire