jeudi 26 février 2015

External Skimmer Advise for 150G tank

I'm looking for some input on adding a skimmer to my 150G tank.



It probably needs to be an external skimmer. I just don't have the room in my sump to add an internal one.



(On a side note, why are external skimmers more expensive then internal ones? And that's before you even factor the return pump into it...)



Anyways, I was looking at the "Super Reef Octopus SRO-2000EXT External Protein Skimmer". But it's a bit pricey. After adding a quality feed pump, it would be well over $600.



Maybe the Reef Octopus Classic 200EXT 8” Recirculating Protein Skimmer?



I don't really know what the difference between the classic and the sro lineup is...



Thoughts? Perhaps something else?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire