mercredi 25 février 2015

Acropora Experiment

So I have been having issues with keep SPS and decided to do a an experiment. I bought an acropora colony a really good size one and will be using it along with a blue digitata and another red SPS, I will be feeding the tank a bit heavier than normal, three times a day and seachem reef plus as a supplement. I will be taking daily pictures and weekly parameter checks. I will be testing CA, ALK, PO4 and NO3.



I haven't test the parameters yet BUT I will be in a short while. I currently added 20ml of seachem reef plus and fed the tank with a blender mush. I also acclimated my new acropora as i normally do and even did a lugol's dip (its not from my normal LFS so I had to do it).



My original thread:

http://ift.tt/1am8P0u




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire