vendredi 27 février 2015

Should I rescape my tank?

I am switching my 220g from LPS to SPS and am thinking I may need to rescape my tank. Maybe My scape is good and I should just leave it be. Tell me what you think. I just have the ability to do it now while I dont have corals in it anymore.



Heres what I want to achive.

1.) Pleasing look

2.) Good space for corals

3.) Good use of tank space



Heres what I am going for. SPS covering 90% of the rock and then having zoas on the bottom part of the tank.



Heres the scape now. It is very steep and tall on the one side. I like the hight just because you can really tell how tall the tank is that way.

One issue I have is that the tank has a cost 2 cost overflow so I have to have my rock out away from that because light doesnt hit it currently with my leds. I am buying a MH/T5HO fixture to cover the tank and maybe once I do that light will hit that area but IDK.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire