jeudi 26 février 2015

Lighting options

I have a 75 gal tank ive had going for around a yr now, lots of fish and lots of corals and everything seems to be doing great. only thing I would like to know are some better lighting options, ive just had a cheap t5 4 bulb set up 2 daytime bulbs and 2 actnitic, then the moon leds. Ive noticed that with other tanks ive been seeing mines just not as bright or "Pop" as much and I was told I should go to the led's. What would be a good recommendation for led's with timers of course that wouldn't break the bank, would love to stay in the $200 range if that's even possible to do. May be wishful thinking. I just have a lot of great corals and I just don't feel like my lighting is doing them any justice. Also my moon lights are so dim you cant hardly even see in the tank at all, is that a normal thing or can I do a little more lighting at night with leds? thanks Jeremy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire