mercredi 25 février 2015

Nano tank first start

Greetings from California, reef lovers :fish:

I want to start my first reef tank, i'm pretty much sure it's going to be a wonderful and long journey.

Before i start i have some questions to ask. Probably those questions have been asked many times, but if you don't mind i want to ask again.

First thing on the agenda is a tank. I'm going to buy a tank 20-30 gallons, what is better: glass or acrylic? And which is a good place to buy it (i made online research already but wanted to hear from pro)? Also i wanted to ask about average height of tank which i described above with light, i don't have much room at my place, so wanted to make sure it would fit in the place i reserved for it.

Another question i wanted to ask is skimmer + power pumps + filter. What do i really need? i've read a lot of information on the internet, but i'm still a little bit confused, some people use all of these, others just filter+pump, i saw some people use only a pump. If you could clarify it a little bit for me, it would be great.

A heater? Which one is a good choice for a tank i want?

Live sand and rocks, i checked online and it's pretty expensive, where do you guys buy it?

All help is much appreciated. I'm going to share my future results here as soon as i start. Thanks in advance for your help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire