mardi 2 décembre 2014

New Tunze 9004, not sure if it's working right

Hey all,



I bought a brand new Tunze 9004 a few weeks ago and I am not sure if it's working right. So far, I have yet to see it produce any foam. I do get water in the collection cup, but I suspect it may just be from the popping bubbles halfway up the tube. The bubbles do not rise above about halfway up the collection cup tube. I have the water level set within the surface skimmer intake and the air flow is set to the max. When I asked the manufacturer about it they said it takes about 72 hours to break in, but it has been in use for almost 2 weeks.



I'm tempted to put my Coralife skimmer in the sump just to see what it does, since that thing normally produces foam even with just mixed salt water. I just want to confirm whether there is something wrong with the skimmer before it is too late to return it.



Here is a video demonstrating it's operation:



http://ift.tt/1wk0enP




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire