lundi 1 décembre 2014

New tank. Clown whrass?

Hi every one . I'm new to the site and salt water in general. I hope I have posted this in the correct spot! I have recently set up a new tank. It is a 100 litre nano tank. I added 7kg of live rock and 2 inch sand bottom. The tank was set up about 3 weeks ago. It finished cycling last week. With all my tests at 0 . I confirmed this with a shop water test. They also had same results. I purchased my first fish and 2 snails. I purchased a royal dottyback ( the guys didn't tell me that these fish can be troublesome) . 3 days on he seems happy and the snails also. I want one more fish for my tank, and this will be my last till I upgrade tank in about 12 months. I really like the The Red Coris Wrasse, also known as the Clown Wrasse, and was thinking about getting one in the next week or 2. I had concerns my tank is too small. One guy in the shop said it would be fine, the other thought too small. I don't plan on any corals for this tank. Just 2 fish . Me and my girlfriend loved this fish when we saw it in the shop! Any ideas and opinion would be great??????? Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire