mardi 2 décembre 2014

Halimeda Killer here






I have a nice refugium , 75 G display with lots of nice macro's , 37 species in fact and everybody in their own fields have a nemesis of some sort.



Well mine is the Halimeda type of macro's. I seem to have a nack at erradicating them, slowly but surely. They never prosper they stagnate, they turn black, on me, turn white on me, turn red on me, then die on me.



But they never grow , certainly not on me nor in my tank. And i hear by some , oh they're so easy they grow like crazy, i just want to choke these people..lol



So , if any of you have a good crop,what exactly do you do. I read what everybody reads, calcium, maybe i have it to high, i don't know what's the problem, but , now i have a sampler;



Mermaid's Fan, Shaving Brush, Pine Cone and various Halimeda species. Which i've decide to give it a try AGAIN!!



So i'm ready for some pointers, GO! and thank you.



My refugium;









I write big for my iphone friends.













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire