mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Stock list for a 150 gallon

I've been going over and over in my head trying to come up with a stock list for my new 150 gallon tank which is being delivered in a couple of weeks.

It's going to be an SPS dominated shallow reef with dimensions of 1500(L)x750(W)x500(H). It will have about 100kgs of rock but because of the way I have bonded this rock there will still be a lot of swimming room in the tank.

I do want quite a busy tank so lots of small fish with a couple of larger fish in there, this is the list I've come up with (in the order I would add them) and I'd be interested to know if people think this would work:-



2 Percula Clownfish

3 Blue/Green Reef Chromis

2 Bangaii Cardinalfish

1 Six Line Wrasse

1 Flame Angel

1 Yellow Tang and 1 Purple Tang (added at same time)

2 Bartlett's Anthias

3 Yellowtail Damsels



I'd appreciate any thoughts or advice,



Paul




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire