mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Howdy, TRT!

Hey y'all!

I'm a poor, relatively patient college student from Texas named Alex, and I'm ready to get an interesting little project started. I recently bought a used 110gal D.A.S. tank with what looks like a modified overflow from another reefer (well, from his neighbor). The gentleman recently passed away. Perhaps the purchase was irrational due to the lack of information given, but hey the tank looks great and holds water.

What more does one really need? :lol:

It had extremely encrusted coralline algae on the back glass, the light which I didn't buy had about six different bulbs, and the tank overall shows very few signs of abuse from what my ignorant eyes can see. It really just smells like cigarette smoke.



Just wanted to say hi really, but if anyone has advice or suggestions I'd be happy to hear it. I'm no stranger to lectures.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire