mardi 23 septembre 2014

Final stocking

Greetings, my fellow fish enthusiasts!

I have been establishing a 75 gallon, FOWLR tank, for just under a year now:



The tank currently set up thusly; with a gloriously overkill canister filter,

ample sand bed, and roughly 90 lbs of rock work - plus a spare pump, for extra water flow.



and at the present moment, the tank residents are as follows:



A diamond goby,

lawnmower blenny,

two yellowtail damsels,

and a small wrasse (still a juvenile).

The wrasse came to me as a special deal, from a friend at my LFS,

simply because they could not identify the little fellow.



I am intending to ad a few more fish, before all is said and done.



The damsels bicker day & night (naturally), but back when I had an odd number of them, there was perfect harmony; so I may purchase a few more damsels, to bring back peace.



I am also entertaining the possibility of getting a dwarf angel (bicolor or coral beauty), and/or a small puffer (Valentini, or perhaps a blue spotted).

Any advice on these fish; I should, more than happily heed.



Be honest, if you think I'm overstocking a bit, let me be made aware, immediately!

Any, and all stocking ideas are welcome!



Thank you for reading.



-C.S. Lewis- :oldman:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire