mercredi 9 mai 2018

Fluval F90 Warning!

I just purchased a Fluval F90 based on the Fluval video that features the F series setups. They feature fish guards that attach to the light for a very nice look to the system.

I received the system, and discovered that they changed the light, and the fish guards can no longer attach to the new light. In addition, they force you to get to clips so the new light can attach to the F90 brackets. If that was not enough they inform you that you need to go to the hardware store to buy the appropriate bolts and nuts to attach the light.

Thy still show the video featuring how the guards, but beware because that is not what you get.

However the story does not end with light. They also sent me the wrong nut size for attaching the inlet / discharge pipes to the tank.

After complaining they sent me the wrong part again! Their customer service is horrible. I would not but from fluval again.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire