lundi 7 mai 2018

Recommendations on app/website to track tank parameters?

I'm trying to settle on a good website and/or iPhone app to use for tracking my tank specs, parameters, and livestock. For the past couple of days, I've been using AquariMate (AM), which I really like. The iPhone app and the Windows downloadable program are both neatly organized and look very well thought out.

But then I started noticing other TRTers who have this nifty signature in their posts that lists all their tank parameters. I researched where they got this signature and found out it comes from the AquaticLog (AL) website and app. I signed up for a trial account and downloaded the app. Unfortunately, the site/app aren't as polished as AM to my eyes, but AL offers additional features that AM doesn't, such as the forum signature, a whole community of fellow reef tank enthusiasts, and photo hosting.

AM is only $9.99 per year subscription. AL Basic is also $9.99 but does not include some of the things AM includes such as reminders and tank controller integration. To get those features, you have to upgrade to AL Pro, which is $29.99 per year.

Who all has used either of these two apps/website/programs for an extended period and would be willing to offer insight into which they believe is better? Or are there other options you would recommend?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire