mercredi 14 décembre 2016

Canister filter, UV sterilizer and protein skimmer options for 10 gallon reef tank?

So I have a nice little 2 year old 10 gallon reef tank with lots of live rock, a few coral species and invertebrates. My only fish at the moment is a new Matted filefish, a clown goby and a firefish. For filtration I've been running a Fluval 50 power filter, another Fluval 30 power filter set up as a Refugium filled with macro algaes with a small LED light above it, and a small Zoo Med 'Turtle Clean' 501 external canister filter ( for lack of any better options at such a small size, so forgive me ) I also have an invasive Corallife Bio Cube in-tank protein skimmer, and for lights I have a Current Orbit marine LED strip.

My tank has been doing very well but I want to upgrade all of this, with the only problem being that on a 10 gallon tank, its difficult to find canister filters, UV sterilizers and protein skimmers small enough to fit it.

Hence my question: Can anyone recommend some small sized canister filters that could solve my problem, as well as a small UV sterilizer and protein skimmer?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire