vendredi 16 décembre 2016

What is this on my goby?

Hi, this is the goby that I have been struggling with for a bit. I initially thought he may be being picked on by my clowns but now I don't think that is the case. He is at least 5 years old and is developing depigmented white patches on his skin. It does not look like ich. He is also getting thin. He is still active and eats readily. I have been trying to feed him more. He doesn't seem to be deteriorating. it's been a couple weeks now but I'm not sure what's going on. I'm not sure how well you can see it on the photo but any ideas? My water parameters are all normal and everybody else is healthy. I added a new six line wrasse about 3 weeks ago. He is in a 40 breeder bare bottom with two clowns and a six-line.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20161215_215946_1481949365364.jpg Views: N/A Size: 32.9 KB ID: 142553  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire