lundi 19 décembre 2016

180 gallon lighting new sps

Hello all I have always skimped out on my lighting for my reef tank with cheap LEDs or cheap t5 fixtures so today I decided to go all out. My tank is a 180 gallon standard tank I recently started adding sps to acropora in specific. I picked up 3 400 watt metal halides with huge reflectors, single end by the way. All running galaxy adjustable wattage ballasts with 20k bulbs by radium. Am I over doing it or should this be fine? I honestly think the tank is lit up just right. My temperature does flucuate but I am working on stabilizing it now with having heaters on a timer when the lights go out, as it doesn't warm up to extreme temps I haven't got a chiller. I always end up around 80 to 81. Any advice or tips appreciated


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire