mercredi 14 décembre 2016

Gone for a while, but maybe back?

I have been away from home for 4 months helping my mother as she deals with a brain tumor caused by central nervous system cancer. It had left her entirely paralyzed on her left side, but happy to report due to extremely aggressive and poisonous chemo he tumor has shrunk by 70 % and she has become able to bear weight on her legs, although still not able to walk. The brain biopsy however caused additional damage and her left arm and hand will never function again. Anyway...

I am now home 3 weeks a month. I had a lovely 105 tank, but my well started spewing poison, I had a dosing pump disaster... lost most of my 7 year old established coral. When I had to leave town and realized I wasn't coming back I had an emergency sale of all my livestock (only $600 but better than them dying.) Doesn't make sense to rebuild the 105' especially since it will have to rely on purchased gallons of distilled water. So my Christmas/birthday present to myself will be this:

http://ift.tt/2hwalEK

Who wants to help me build it?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire