lundi 14 novembre 2016

Just Started my new 290 litre tank

Hi i have just started my new 290 litre saltwater tank. I have filled with ro water and have added the salt to about 1.025. I currently have everything on and circulating and have added the sand. Its still a little cloudy. Looking to add my live rock on Friday or Saturday then leaving it and testing the water weekly. Is there anything else i need to do. Do i leave lights on in this process? Just looking for some info and advice as dont want to rush anything. I had a nano tank a few years ago but had loads of problem mainly because i worked away and if anything went wrong my partner didn't know what to do. I no longer work away so have the time and patience to commit so have bought a bigger tank but its my first at this size and with a sump. How do i set up a refugium (as ive heard they can be benefitial)and would it be possible in my sump ill attach a picture. If so when and how do i do it. As i said any advice and information on anything is appreciated

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0632.jpg Views: N/A Size: 32.6 KB ID: 141170   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0631.jpg Views: N/A Size: 34.9 KB ID: 141178  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire