mercredi 2 novembre 2016

Back to it after A long long hiatus

Hi all, just pitching my tent and saying hello to everyone in the community. Been several years since I have been in the hobby, but I felt it calling me back again and I'm very happy to have gotten back into it. So many things have changed since my day and it seems so much better now and quite a bit easier as well as complicating in the same LOL I think some will know what I mean. Anyway my Name is Ken and my handle is pronounced Soon for Seun not Shawn. Here is my breakdown
90g drilled tank
25 gallon sump converted to Berlin style. With 6" sock
G-2 protein skimmer
Mag 35 can - Soon to be replaced with more modern Phos reactor.
Oceanic 1/3 hp chiller
Reefbreeder 48" LED photon panel.
Stand and canopy
80 to 100lbs live rock
80lbs live gold reef sand

Med FlameHawk
Small niger trigger
Medium Blue throat
Small star blenny

Gold Maximus clam
Blue/green hammer
Zoa's of different colors
Torches
Nice 6 to 8" leather coral
Pulsing Xenia

A few other things.

Look forward to meeting some folks here and hopefully have something to offer the community as well as learn to from the great amount of info shared here.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire