samedi 2 décembre 2017

Out of these choices what would you do with your tank?

I've been in this hobby a long time and I love it, but the tank occasionally makes noise (drains out of sync making splashing, snail on powerhead rattling, skimmer overflowing and causing splashing into the sump etc) and that's become a problem for the household. The biggest trouble is that my wife can't do anything to stop or get away from the noise because the tank is in a central area of our house.

My tank has always been in the living room because I just love to look over from the couch and look at it. I spend hours each day looking over at it instead of looking straight forward at the TV but for household bliss having a reef tank in the living room is no longer an option.

I have these Choices:
1. Move the tank to my home office. I get to keep it, but I would not see it unless I go into the office to sit in front of it.

2. Convert the tank to Fresh Water Planted and keep it in the living room. I get to see my fish all the time, but I wouldn't have an SPS tank anymore. I could setup a simple salt Nano in the bedroom though.

It seems like an easy choice to keep the tank but I would really miss it in the living space, at least with the freshwater tank I could see fish in my livingroom.

What do you think? What would you do?
Whiskey


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire