samedi 16 décembre 2017

Green algae

Okay so I’ve had my reef tank established for a little less than a year. Water parameters are all within normal ranges. I’ve kept up with weekly 25% water changes using RO water from my local fish store and coral pro salt mixture. I have tried using PURA Phoslock phosphate remover to remove any phosphates that won’t read on my kit. I have LED lighting which I let run on a 24/7 timer and I have even tried reducing the amount of light I give my tank and giving it dark time but that still did not work. I feel like I have tried everything to my knowledge to naturally get rid of the green algae in my tank, I have cleaned my tank vigorously and removed all traces of it from my tank but no matter what I do it comes back. Anyone have any tips on what I can do?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image_1513455102406.jpg Views: N/A Size: 50.1 KB ID: 166306  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire