mercredi 27 décembre 2017

To acclimate a Longnose butterfly or not to???

Hey there...so I have a well established quarantine tank...sandbed, LR etc I run constantly...and a 90 gallon as well that is mature...I am looking into a longnose butterfly. Question...should I quarantine him or not? I am buying him from a very trusted guy I know who sells fish in great shape! And IF he goes straight into the 90 gallon he will be around UBER peaceful fish and LOTS of LR to hide etc...and as well a good pod population and a owner who knows how to feed a variety and work slowly with the fish etc...what you alls thoughts?

My friend Madison if your reading this your thoughts????...you know the fish I have...I'm a bit worried about him and the Tomini...kinda sorta...but I feel there two different types of fish...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire