dimanche 24 décembre 2017

Rodi questions

Well my tank just about crashed after I bought water from the lfs and I failed to check the alk before a water change. I decided to build my own small water change station and had a few question and would appreciate any advice..



1. Can I use stainless steel tubing for my rodi line instead of plastic



2. When rodi is not in use do I have to store it wet and under presure or drain after.



3. Can rodi water sit in a container in the summer time if garage temps reach 110 degrees



4. Trustworthy shut off floats that can handle 60 psi?



For now I will probally just manually fill my rodi bin and think about automating it later . Didn't have room for the rodi bin to be elevated so I will have to pump it out to a small container to mix salt.



I will post some pictures but I haven't gotten to far started yesterday and beers started tasting too good :).. I am going to enjoy having a sink in the garage and wife will be happy no more motor grease in her kitchen sink!!


Oh and I forgot.. how do you store your salt? Can I store it in the garage? Do I have to have it in a sealed bucket? I am using reef crystals and it comes in a

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20171223_161154_1514124878019.jpg Views: N/A Size: 39.9 KB ID: 166546  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire