vendredi 21 juillet 2017

Please help with my drawing

Hi friends! First day , first time registered in a forum and new to the hobby. With several book rentals and Google tasking, I have taken on the task of learning saltwater aquarium operations and concepts. And now I call on some help with plumbing setup.
The size tank I like is :
24"×24"×18" (41 gallons)

I also like the :
Center plumbing concealment tower (tank display will be on an island bar top, in my home).

Also, I want to double my order? why you ask? Because everything great comes in pairs?!!! One tank named Display Main (DM) & the other Display Refugium (DR). I wasn't too fond of growth happening inside of a cabinet and besides after much learning [and more to go] I realized this refugium is easily at the heart of the entire operation.
And, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Johnny, Dirty Dancing.
So, to add to my thought up design I would like for DM and DR to be next to each other 9"apart and at same height. With all my research and YouTube'n I have only seen a few examples where different heights are used for a gravity fed system.
I made a drawing depicting my understanding of how I want things to work.??? I need your guy's critique on plumbing , design flaws to help get my idea working.

Oh! And one more thing [and many more on future topics?] if I do have the DR tank next to DM tank during regular daylight hours, alternating lighting between tanks, 9"apart, will I constantly be battling a pH problem?

Thanks for all your help??

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20170721_162651942_1500674395432.jpg Views: N/A Size: 40.2 KB ID: 159417  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire