samedi 29 juillet 2017

New 60 gallon setup

I just recently purchased a tank from someone. It came with the 60 gallon tank, stand, canopy, HOB octopus skimmer, canister filter, heaters, LED light bar, and power heads. Now I know the canister filter is a problem waiting to happen so i'm not going to use that. I also have a 20 gal tank that I'm wanting to turn into a sump. I've looked at some DIY videos and it seems easy and very inexpensive. What return pump would be ideal for this setup? Plumbing?
I'm thinking of doing about 60lbs or so of live rock and about a 4 inch deep sand bed for the main tank. I'll be using premixed salt water from the LFS here as well. Once I get the sand in and the rocks setup as well as the sump, where should I go from there? I'm new to the hobby and would like to get some opinions and advice. I've noticed a lot of you on here know you're stuff very well.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire