dimanche 23 juillet 2017

ID Help - Pink Fleshy Growth?

Hi All,

I tried googling but can't really find a picture that matches what I have in my tank. Any help with ID is appreciated. This looks almost like the fleshy tentacles of my pink frogspawn but I know it's not it (there's no head, mouth, skeleton, etc.. just this pink "branch" growing).

There's no discernable hard stalk or support structure, just this soft bubbly fleshing thing that's attached to my rock.

Picture attached.

Setup: 20G Saltwater Coral tank, all parameters are normal. have a 20-head torch green torch, 4-head orange frogspawn. a colony of various zoas, 2 clowns, and 1 royal gramma. Lighting - 2 AI prime @ 50% 16k light.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20170723_184455[1676].jpg Views: N/A Size: 30.1 KB ID: 159641  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire