samedi 29 juillet 2017

New-ish 40b

Hello, I have a 40b with a sump, skimmer, black box led, heater, a small powerhead, dry rock, and a full stock. And, I messed up and I am restarting the tank. And since I don't want to make the same mistakes again, so I want the help of the TRT members to help me set up my tank. And I have a couple questions. First, I have a yasha goby pistol shrimp pair that will be moved to this new tank, how many pounds of live sand do I need. Second, how much flow do I need? I have a koralia smart controller that I don't have power heads for. How many powerheads do I need? And where should I place them? Also have anyone ever used instant ocean bio-spera to start their cycle? And does anyone have a suggestion for a CHEAP ato, I tried to make one and It didn't work out.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire