samedi 29 juillet 2017

IM Fusion 20

Hey guys I am back! Since I have been on I moved from VA to CA and just getting settle down with my new job and new apartment.

My wife gave me the green light to start my new tank in my new home (since we cant get a dog :()

This tank is going to be a 20 gallon - SPS dominant tank. Reason why I am going that size is due to the fact my leasing office has a 30 gallon restriction and my wife compromised on that size XD

I will be using a IM Fusion 20, not sure if I will go with the LFS and get taxed or buy one online for the same price but with free shipping and no tax XD But for sure I will be getting the tank Thursday.

I already bought the stand from walmart, its a pretty nice and sturdy stand build for 20/29. That is already in the spot that I want it.

I already have my hydra 26 from my 40 and 75 build that I will be using and still deciding if I will be using one or two. If I decided to go two I will probably use only 30-50% of the intensity.

For my equipment list, I am looking at:

ATO
Skimmer
Heater
Carbon/GFO
Powerhead - more likely the Jebao for being cost effective
and upgrading the return for more power, *grunts like Tim Allen*
Hydra 26 light mount and power cable (kinda lost them in the move *slaps head*)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire