mercredi 14 décembre 2016

Help me identify this filter - I think

My fiance just bought me a new aquarium as a early Christmas present. The guy that had it before was not the best maintainer of the equipment and left me with no manuals, part numbers, filters or anything like that. Honestly he had the tank for a while and didnt even know how it worked. But I digress. So I am trying to figure out what all maintenance the tank needs. There are two spin on filter holders that appear to have no media in them. I am not sure if they are supposed to have GAC or GFO bags in them or manufacturers specific filter media. I am hoping someone here can identify them and help me decide what to put in them. You can see the specifics of everything in the build channel.

Thanks
Tyler

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20161214_113131.jpg Views: N/A Size: 55.6 KB ID: 142370  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire