vendredi 3 juin 2016

New to tanks in general - 600g Reef and 1200g Freshwater

First off, i manage these tanks for their owner. I don't know jack about tanks but and eager to learn. We had a guy taking care of the tanks but felt he was under performing and severely over charging. So we found a new crew and I am trying to learn their every move so that I can learn about the care of the tanks as well as be able to spot when something is wrong with the tank... By far my favorite part of my job...

Anyway, I look forward to reading the forums more and getting more involved... I have been reading this site alot as I started working on the tank... I look forward to getting these suckers in top condition...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0101.JPG (59.4 KB)
File Type: jpg 20160517_155242.jpg (102.7 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire