mardi 28 juin 2016

Jebao PH Problem

I have two Jebao RW-8 power heads. I also have the Jebao Apex module. Everything has been running perfect since I installed and programed everything. The other day I noticed that one of the RW8's was not working. I figured it was due to coraline needing to be cleaned off. I removed the pump and disassembled it as I have done numerous times before and soaked the parts in white vinegar and water solution overnight. The next day I cleaned the PH with a tooth brush and reassembled. I placed the PH back in the tank, connected the PH and the PH worked again. For the last several days I have noticed the PH was not on until I unplug and reconnect the PH again. Then it stopped working with the Apex. I connected the original controller and power supply and the pump started working perfectly again. Now, just about everyday, the PH stops working. I have to unplug and reconnect the PH to the controller for it to work again.

Anyone ever had this happen or know some things I can try to get this PH working with the Apex again?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire