lundi 21 décembre 2015

Looking for advice on setup

So i have a 40 gal breeder tank that I had setup and running for a long time with corals and fish. about a year ago I sold all the corals and fish and the tank slowly fell apart from there. I sold all lighting and powerheads.

Today: I have started putting the tank back together. I filled with 40lbs of sand and lots of rock. I still have my overflow box and return pump. what I don't have is lighting.... on all my tanks previous to this one I ran T5HO fixtures. I loved the T5HO lighting, but when i setup this tank a few years ago, I went LED. Here is my issue... I loved the color of LED and the options but I never saw the coral growth with LED that I did with T5HO.

I would like to once again go with either a 4 or 6 bulb T5HO light or I have thought about a Metal halide pennant hanging over the tank. So I need help finding a light for the tank. Please help me with some ideas on what to get.

I keep mostly soft and LPS corals, But I do like to have a few SPS.

thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire