jeudi 1 octobre 2015

Trying to get good water

I am frustrated. I have been trying to find out how to get good water for my tank, and by the way, get good drinking water.

There are many providers of filter systems. Reverse osmosis combined with deionization seem to be the favorites. There are many systems available. I simply can not understand why there is any obfuscation re which is best. There are only two -- ge and dow.

It is not recommended to use water after the deionization phase to drink.

I am a physicist, and a ME. I have a clue.

Is there a source of info I can trust?

Why is remineralizing water so full of BS? Is this really an untapped market?

There should be clear data here. There is not. Is there a central group that defines standards? If not, is anyone interested in starting one?

I am so frustrated it is not funny.

--carlos


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire